AERIAL AND BOUNCE FITNESS BENEFITS
Exercise is great for the body. And Aerial and Bounce fitness doesn't disappoint. It’s fun. It's acrobatic. It's a low-impact, high value workout for your mind, body, and soul.
Benefits of Aerial Fitness
- Increase core strength
- Upper and lower body muscular strengthening
- Increase joint mobility
- Low impact cardio conditioning
- Allows you to release muscular tension through self-massage techniques
- Increase muscular flexibility
Benefits of Rebounding
- Improves coordination and balance
- Boosts lymphatic drainage and immune function
- Protects the joints from the chronic fatigue and impact delivered by exercising on hard surfaces
- More than twice as effective as running without the stress on the ankles and knees
- Boosts metabolism and Improves resting metabolic rate; therefore more calories are burned for hours after exercise
- Provides an increased G-force (gravitational load) which strengthens the musculoskeletal systems
- Allows for deeper sleep and easier relaxation
Benefits of Zero-Compression Inversion
- Decompression and hydration of the vertebral discs in the spinal column. This allows space for nerves within the spinal cord.
- Inversions release "happy hormones" such as serotonin, endorphins, and dopamine.
- Increased proprioception
Aerial Inversion Contraindications
- Pregnant or think you might be pregnant
- Recent Surgery
- Very high or low blood pressure
- Easy onset Vertigo
- Recent head injury
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Disc herniation
- Recent stroke
- Botox within the last 24 hours
Experience Aerial and Bounce Fitness
Discover why so many people of all ages are healing and strengthening their bodies with inverted and low-impact movement.